Testing Optimizes Performance
- Customized test methods aim to replicate application conditions
- Proven solutions with defined performance potential
- Reduced development time
- Increased confidence in the selected solution
- Global coverage for product testing; Americas, Asia and Europe
The product test laboratories at Trelleborg Sealing Solutions are constantly testing our seals and bearings to prove performance capabilities in service and identify the limits of each product. In-house custom-designed test equipment is used alongside testing in application through customer partnerships.
Typical Test Parameters Include:
- Reciprocating, rotary and helical motion
- High and low temperature and pressure conditions
- Compatibility to a wide range of fluid media
- Short term screening and long term endurance
More Effective Solutions
Outputs include the condition of the seal, process media and mating parts, leakage and friction. Trelleborg Sealing Solutions design engineers and applications engineers work closely with test engineers to ensure that test and application environments are closely matched.
Final validation of seals and bearings should always be conducted by the customer in an application test. However, the aim of our validation processes our aim is to ensure that customer tests are successful first time and that ultimately the most effective solution is specified.