Medical Grade Silicone Tubing & Hose | Trelleborg
High purity, performance and biocompatibility
- Platinum cured for a high degree of purity
- Extended post-cure for lowest levels of extractables
- Biocompatible, inert, non-reactive with other elements per systemic testing
- Odorless, tasteless, non-toxic for use in medical, food, drug, personal care, and deionized water applications
- Non-leaching plasticizers
- Sterilizable by radiation, EtO, steam – 0.2 MPa at 122°C / 30 psi at +253 °F for use in sterile applications
- Resists temperature extremes and retains flexibility:-18 °C to +226 °C / -65 °F to +440°F
- Translucent for visual monitoring
- Color stripeint for custom process control identification
Respiratory devices, peristaltic pumps, fluid handling devices, bioprocess containers & single-use products, high purity water and process systems, sterile filtration and final filling, protein purification, buffer and media preparation, peristaltic pumps and cross flow filtration systems, cell culture systems, diagnostic reagents.
When you purchase Pharmatube™ silicone tubing from Trelleborg, you know you are getting the best product for your process. You can count on extremely low extractables achieved from our manufacturing process. This includes a double post-cure that drives off all volatiles and increases cross-linking, enhancing durability, which is important for pump and pinch valve applications.